Night Lords Update

Adding a few photos of things recently finished. Some of these have been played in games over recent times, but were probably not in finished states at the time!

Venomcrawler from the Shadowspear boxed set. Decided that I wanted a dark look to all of these daemonic engines… Liked this one so much that I’ve ordered a second one.

Arch Lord Discordant on Helstalker

Chaos Sorcerer in Terminator Armour. Really good fit for the narrative around the 19th Company and their alignment to Khorne.

Let’s get a Thunder Hammer in the mix…

Another photo of the Master of Possession but this time on a white backdrop

Sicaran battle tank known as the Sword of Aegeus. Killer of Minotaurs.

I may revisit this tank for some battle damage effects in future…

Havoc squad – really liked these miniatures, so will get some more for conversion purposes…

Havoc Squad Finished

That took far too long as I have been spending time working on the eldest son’s Bad Moon Orks and the youngest’s Blood Angels, but finally finished the 5th Night Lord Havoc for the new squad

Night Lords Havocs

Bought some of the new Havoc Chaos Space Marines and started painting them up. They are great new models with lots of details, options for the build and spares.

Here’s the first two:

Devastator Havoc Squad

Although I’d done some work on this squad previously I decided to revisit them and added some extra details in.

I think that they look more appealing visually with the greater use of colouring on the weaponry so it is a theme that I will keep as I develop this unit as a basis for four units each with five troops four of which are carrying heavy weapons.

Havocs with Skulls

Decided that the skull shoulder pads were quite a thing.

So did the whole squad.

I reckon that they look better.

Devastators causing Havoc

I’m not sure on the rationale between calling traitor Devastator squads Havocs. They’re the same thing. Here is one of my older units – all metal miniatures and a bit of conversion work.

Recently re-based onto 32mm bases still need a few finishing touches to hide the join marks on the base extenders but pretty much finished.