I admit to not being a massive fan on the contemptor pattern dreadnoughts so I put extra effort into this one.
Added a few more grim embellishments to bring it on theme with the Skull Reapers company.
The model was an eBay rescue and was missing a shoulder piece which was found in the bits box. It was badly magnetised and had to be re-done.
Twin heavy bolter and chain fist load out is unusual, but has grown on me.
I also went with the base that came with the model, adding some extras including these resin cast clump of skulls I had stashed.
A few decals from different sources and I’m calling this one done. There are another two waiting for paint (one built and primed and the other still in the box)…